M.Sc. Big Data Analytics Prospectus 2018-19
M.Sc. Big Data Analytics Course Application
Admission Policy & Process for M.Sc. Big Data Analytics:
Admissions to the M.Sc. Big Data Analytics Course will be done till the third week of July. Application forms and prospectus
are available at the College Office and also can be downloaded from our College website.
As per the college admission policy a well planned and structured admission process ensures transparency for both UG/PG programmes. The procedure is detailed below:
- The Application forms are available in the College Office or on website. It must be filled completely and then registered in the college office (cash/ postal order/ DD) by the end of 21st July
- The application is to be submitted along with the marks card with a feasible amount of registration fee. Do not wait for the original marks card.
- Forms returned by post will not be registered, unless accompanied by a DD/Postal Order. Forms reaching the college office after the deadline will not be processed.
- The admission committee will process the application forms and set the dates for admission assemblies and interviews.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit and policies of the Management.
- The original marks card of the qualifying examination should be produced at the time of interview.
- The candidate must be accompanied by one of her parents. Please take note that a guardian can accompany the student only if both parents are deceased
- If the parent fails to accompany the child, the seat will be forfeited, even if the candidate has the merit.
- Parents who live abroad or too far from the college and cannot attend to official matters of the college are requested to appoint a local guardian to act on their behalf after the admission process is completed. The name of the local guardian must be given at the time of admission. If the guardian does not assume his/her responsibility the parents will be asked to take the candidate away from the college.
- A help desk is set up at the entrance of the college office to provide necessary information related to admission and to help candidates fill the application form.
Faculty-wise counters are put up for receiving applications.
- The process of conducting interviews and verification of documents is taken up by an oriented and trained Admission Committee.
The meritorious/sports/minority/SC/ST/OBC and physically disabled candidates are given preference.
Financial help is given to the economically deserving students.
Counselling is offered by the Principal, the Vice-principal and the members of the Admission Committee before the students make their selection of the Programme.
- The admission procedure is computerised.
Interview for M.Sc. Big Data Analytics: Documents to be produced:
- Degree/BE original marks cards and one photostat copy of the same
- Attested Photostat copy of SSLC/CBSE or any other qualifying Board Examination marks card.
- Transfer certificate in original from the institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate (original)
- Eligibility Certificate from Mangalore University, Migration and pass certificates for students coming from other states.
- Two passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph(coloured).
- Three copies of Caste Certificate for SC/ST category | candidates.
Co-ordinator, St. Agnes Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Research, Mercara Hill Road, Bendore, Mangalore - 575002. Contact:0824-2213794 Email: email@example.com
As per Supreme Court Order, ragging in Educational Institutions is not allowed. Any defaulter is liable to be expelled from the College.