- MISSION & VISION
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- CO-CURRICULAR COURSES
- CURRICULAR COURSES
- POST GRADUATE
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL
- COLLEGE FACTS
- EXTENSION ACTIVITIES
- AIDS AWARENESS CELL
- BAND AND MUSIC
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- CARMEL COUNSELLING CENTRE
- CATHOLIC LIFE
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA COURSES
- COMPUTER CLUB
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
- HARMONY CLUB
- HUMAN RIGHTS CELL
- N. C. C.
- NATURE CLUB
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL
- STUDENT CABINET
- WOMEN'S CELL
- WOMENS CENTRE
- PHOTO GALLERY
- BEST PRACTICES
St. Agnes Centre for Post Graduate Studies & Research, Mangalore
M. Sc. Clinical Psychology (Affiliated to RGHS)
- The Application form will be available in the PG Centre Office for Rs. 150/-. It must be filled completely and then registered in the PG Centre office with Rs.50/- (cash/ postal order/ DD) .
- Submit the application at the earliest along with the marks. Do not wait for the original marks card.
- Forms returned by post will not be registered, unless accompanied by a DD/Postal Order for Rs.50/-. Forms reaching the college office after the deadline (July 31st, 2011) will not be processed.
Interview for PG: Documents to be produced:
- Degree original marks cards and one photostat copy of the same
- Attested Photostat copy of SSLC/CBSE or any other qualifying Board Examination marks card.
- Transfer certificate in original from the instituition last attended
- Conduct Certificate (original)
- Eligibility Certificate from Mangalore University, Migration and pass certificates for students coming from other states.
- Two passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph(coloured).
- Three copies of Caste Certificate for SC/ST category | candidates.
Admission and fees:
A candidate who appears for the interview and secures a seat will pay all the fees in the bank on the following day failing which she forfeits the seat.
No fees will be refunded if a student leaves the course after admission.
Students who do not attend classes for five consecutive days after the re-opening will forfeit their seats.
Co-ordinator for P.G. Courses
St. Agnes College, Bendore,
Mangalore - 575 002.
e-mail id: email@example.com
M. Sc. - Clinical Psychology ( 2 years)
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University
Maximum Intake - 10
Eligibility: B. A./ B. Sc., with Psychology as a major subject.
Focus is on Theory based practice in Clinical Psychology in clinical setting
Special Features of the Course:
- Clinical Experience and Training
- In Hospital setting - case history and MSE
- In School - Counselling
- In Special School - Management of M. R.
- Old Age Homes / De-addiction Centre / Hospice Rehabilitation Centre / HIV and AIDS Centre
- Psychological Assessment - I. Q. , Memory and Personality
- Vocational Guidance - Interest and Aptitude Testing
- Training in Intervention Techniques
- Dr. Premanand V. , Phd.
- Dr. Sreedevi V. G. , Phd
- Sr. Marie Evelyn, A. C., M. A., M. Phil(NIMHANS)
- Sr. Vinora A. C., M. A.
Any graduate with Psychology as a major, having studied at least 5 papers of Psychology at the qualifying examination.
He/she should have obtained at least 50% in the aggregate marks at the qualifying examination.
M. Sc. Clinical Psychology Entrance Examination
Date & time of examination: every year last working day of the month July, morning 11.00 am
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
Duration: 1.30 hrs
Syllabus: General Psychology
Announcement of results: 3.30 pm of the day of examination
Criteria for selection: 80 % weight age is given to marks obtained in entrance examination and 20 % weightage is given to 1. Marks obtained in the UG Psychology subjects, 2. Clinical Experience/ Internship, 3. Participation certificate inter collegiate competitions related to psychology, 4. Paper presentation/ publications/ participation conferences, workshops etc., & 5. Dissertation/ Project report.
St. Agnes Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Research,
Mercara Hill Road,
Bendore, Mangalore - 575002.