The Institution has certain best practices which are unique and include all stakeholders.
Institutional vision and leadership
- Annual planning and input programme for the development of staff.
- An outing for non-teaching staff, a day of recollection to strengthen spiritual life and the distribution of gifts at Christmas time are the annual features.
- Annual dry run inspection by the IQAC to assess and evaluate performance of the individuals, the departments and the institution as a whole.
- Quality circles ensure regularity and standards to be maintained in infrastructure/activities/programmes conducted.
- Student welfare officers efficiently manage and air the grievances at the redressal cell.
Strategy development and deployment
- Autonomy and PG programmes are the outcomes of perspective planning.
- Jointly laid out action plans and perspective plans give an opportunity for the faculty to participate in the decision making process.
- Continuous Education Programme - Literacy drive sponsored by the alumni is part of Centenary celebrations 2021.
Human resource management
- Vacancies are filled on a regular basis with the initiative and interest taken up by the management.
- Orientation and induction programmes are conducted for new recruits and new entrants of the college.
- Staff enrichment programmes are conducted for the growth and development of faculty.
Financial management and resource mobilization
- Budget allocation and optimum utilization of finances.
- Internal and external audit conducted on a regular basis.
- Mobilization of resources from various funding agencies/alumni/benefactors
Any other quality initiative the institution practices
- NAVIDAD charity programme.
- Recruitment of alumni as staff.
- Staff orientation and enrichment programmes.
- Regular parent teacher programmes
- Leadership training
- Family life education.
All the stakeholders and components of the institution come under internal or external evaluation, review and audit. Enlightened management requires that corrective measures are subsequently taken up, and checks and balances are built into the system itself.
The college takes initiative in promoting cordial relationship, conducive work environment and research culture, sense of belonging, quality performance and accountability in all its endeavours