Computing for stimulating intellectual activity, the students learn the dynamics of a computer and use it for higher learning.
- To impart knowledge to the students
- To create awareness on the current trends in computers
- To test the knowledge of the students
- To improve Analytical & Logical skills
- To bring out creative talents
- Cartoon Drawing
- Puzzle Solving
The members taught members of the Women's Centre to prepare documents using MS Word and to make simple calculations in MS-Excel. "Allumer" was a contest conducted by the club for 'Agnofest' Intercollegiate Science Festival, where they also brought out a newsletter. Various competitions that required computer skills were conducted in the college, which included cartoon drawing, chart making, quiz on computers, collage, and programme coding.
Report on the activities for the year 2016-2017
- An Orientation Programme was organized on 18th June, 2016for the members of the association to create awareness about the principles and functioning of the computer club.
- Briefing on chart making competition was done on 2th July, 2016
- Students prepared charts on 9th July, 2016
- Training on Ms-Word software was given to the members of the Computer club on 30th July, 13th August and 20th August , 10th September,2016. Students who knew this software took the leadership in training the rest of the members.
- Students presented a document using Ms-Word with the skills taught to them on 17th September, 2016
- Training on Powerpoint software was given to the students on 27nd August 2016, 10th September 2016.
- Students prepared presentations using Ms-Powerpoint with the skills taught to them on 17th September, 2016
- Paint competition was held on 10th December ,2016
- Training on Movie Maker was conducted on 28rd January,04th February, 11th February, , 18th February, 11th March 2017
Dept. of B.C.A.