||The College comes into being under the name St. Ann's College.
||Sr. Annunciata takes over as the Principal with Junior Intermediate and Senior classes.
||The chapel is blessed.
||The College secures affiliation with History Economics, attains the status of First Grade college and changes its name to St. Agnes College.
||The College is granted affiliation in French, Kannadaand Malayalam for degree classes.
||Sr. Theodosia takes over as the Principal.
||Affiliation secured for Mathematics and Natural Science.
||A new block, partly the hostel and partly the college put up.
||Chemistry and Physics are offered as subjects completing the Science section. Another New block houses Physics & Natural Science; Dewan Bahadur P.C. donates the Home Science Block.
||The College celebrates Silver Jubilee, Mathematics & Sanskrit introduced for the B.A course and Sanskrit and Household Arts for the intermediate class.
||A Magazine published as a joint venture of the college and the High School.
||A two year Diploma Course by the Social Work Dept. inaugurated by the Bishop.
||Marks the affiliated status of the College under the three universities - Madras, Karnataka and Mysore;Psychologyis introduced as a subject.
||The completion of a new block with the capacity to house Physics and Chemistry depts., makes way for the introduction of Science courses at Degree level.
||Sr. Scholastica takes over as the Principal.
||Botanyand Zoologyblocks are put up under the auspices of the UGC.
||Introduction of Commerce at PUC level.
||Completion of three-storeyed hostel building and Non-Resident Student Centre.
||Centenary of the AC Congregation and the Golden Jubilee of the college; a School for the Mentally Challenged comes into being as the Centenary Memorial.
- National Service Scheme is launched.
- The college receives the COSIP (College Science Improvement Programme) grant by the UGC.
- Geography is introduced at the PUC level.
Secretarial Practice is introduced at Degree level.
- College Humanities and Social Science Improvement Programme (COSHIP) is sanctioned by the UGC.
- Principal Hedwige undertakes the construction of the Auditorium and the Commerce Block
Launching of 'Earn While You Learn' Scheme.
- Sr. Aloysius takes over as the Principal
- Direct payment of salaries.
- Opening of Syndicate Bank Extension Counter (1978).
- Inauguration of the Canteen.
- Affiliation to Mangalore University (1980).
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations (1981).
- Parking Shelter for two wheelers (1984).
- Installation of the gas-plant and the generator.
- New Library Block. (1985)
- Introduction of BBMCourse & Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Computer Applications.(1988)
- Introduction ofComputer Science&Statistics for the PUC & Degree and Electronics for the PUC. (1990)
- Introduction of Data Processing, English & Kannada major for the Degree (1990)
- Inauguration of the Carmel Block (1990)
- Dr. Sr. Olivia assumes the office of the Principal.
- Introduction of Electronics and Microbiologyat the Degree Level (1993)
- Completion of a new block housing the Microbiology lab (1994).
- Introducti on of Vocational Course - Computer Applications for the B.Sc (1994) and Secretarial Practice & Office Management for B.A. (1995).
- Introduction of Carmel Counseling Centre.(1999)
- Accreditation by NAAC at Five Star Level in 1999
- Sr. Carmel Rita A. C. takes over as the Principal.
- Hosting of College Web Site(2001)
- Launching of Water Shed Management Project(2001)
- Introduction of R & D Cell.(2001)
- Setting up of Chemistry & Botany Research Lab.(2001)
- Inauguration of Carmel Gym.(2003)
- Introduction of Biotechnology at the Degree Level.(2003)
- Inauguration of Peace Cell.(2003)
- Inauguration of Women Centre(2004)
- Establishment of Greivance Redressal Cell(2004)
- Re-accreditation by NAAC with an 'A' grade in 2005
- Introduction of BCA course (2006)
- CPE I phase in 2006
- Roselyn Jimmy Carter Award for 'Water Shed Management'
- Dr.(Sr.) Prem D 'Souza A. C. takes over as the Principal.
- College recieves Autonomous status (2007)
- Introduction of BSW course (2009)
- Establishment of PG centre (2009)
- Five Post-Graduate Programmes & Research Centre
- Introduction of two New sections of B.Com.
- College earned star college status
- Triumphed in its second Re-Accreditation with A Grade by NAAC
- Linkage with Catherine of Siena Virtual College U.S.A.
- Community service centre
- ATP Programme with Concordia University, New York
- Re-accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade with 3.53 CGPA in 2012
- Grant under 'Star College Scheme from DBT, New Delhi for 3 years - 2012
||Sr. Supriya A. C. takes over as the Principal
||Dr. Sr. Jeswina A. C. takes over as the Principal