- VISION & MISSION
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- COLLEGE FACTS
- EXTENSION ACTIVITIES
- AIDS AWARENESS CELL
- BAND AND MUSIC
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- CARMEL COUNSELLING CENTRE
- CATHOLIC LIFE
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA COURSES
- COMPUTER CLUB
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
- HARMONY CLUB
- HUMAN RIGHTS CELL
- N. C. C.
- NATURE CLUB
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL
- STUDENT CABINET
- WOMEN'S CELL
- WOMENS CENTRE
- PHOTO GALLERY
- BEST PRACTICES
|1921||The College comes into being under the name St. Ann's College.|
|1922||Sr. Annunciata takes over as the Principal with Junior Intermediate and Senior classes.|
|1923||The chapel is blessed.|
|1924||The College secures affiliation with History & Economics, attains the status of First Grade college and changes its name to St. Agnes College.|
|1929||The College is granted affiliation in French, Kannada and Malayalam for degree classes.|
|1934||Sr. Theodosia takes over as the Principal.|
|1936||Affiliation secured for Mathematics and Natural Science.|
|1939||A new block, partly the hostel and partly the college put up.|
|1942||Chemistry and Physics are offered as subjects completing the Science section. Another New block houses Physics & Natural Science; Dewan Bahadur P.C. donates the Home Science Block.|
|1946||The College celebrates Silver Jubilee, Mathematics & Sanskrit introduced for the B.A course and Sanskrit and Household Arts for the intermediate class.|
|1954||A Magazine published as a joint venture of the college and the High School.|
|1956||A two year Diploma Course by the Social Work Dept. inaugurated by the Bishop.|
|1956-1958||Marks the affiliated status of the College under the three universities - Madras, Karnataka and Mysore; Psychology is introduced as a subject.|
|1959||The completion of a new block with the capacity to house Physics and Chemistry depts., makes way for the introduction of Science courses at Degree level.|
|1963||Sr. Scholastica takes over as the Principal.|
|1965||Botany and Zoology blocks are put up under the auspices of the UGC.|
|1969||Introduction of Commerce at PUC level.|
|1970||Completion of three-storeyed hostel building and Non-Resident Student Centre.|
|1970-1971||Centenary of the AC Congregation and the Golden Jubilee of the college; a School for the Mentally Challenged comes into being as the Centenary Memorial.|
Sr. Aloysius A.C.
Dr. Sr. Olivia A.C.
Sr. Carmel Rita A.C.
Dr. (Sr.) Prem D'Souza A.C.
|2014||Sr. Supriya A. C. takes over as the Principal||
Sr. M. Supriya A. C.