- VISION & MISSION
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- COLLEGE FACTS
- EXTENSION ACTIVITIES
- AIDS AWARENESS CELL
- BAND AND MUSIC
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- CARMEL COUNSELLING CENTRE
- CATHOLIC LIFE
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA COURSES
- COMPUTER CLUB
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
- HARMONY CLUB
- HUMAN RIGHTS CELL
- N. C. C.
- NATURE CLUB
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL
- STUDENT CABINET
- WOMEN'S CELL
- WOMENS CENTRE
- PHOTO GALLERY
- BEST PRACTICES
College Cabinet 2015 - 2016
Student President : Deepika MA III BA
Vice President - Arts: Disha Shirley Prasanna III BA
Vice President - Science: Maureen Edwards III B Sc.
Vice President- Commerce: Mayolla Kirthana Nazareth III B Com.
Vice President - Business Management: Bridgita Abraham III BBM
Dr. Geralyn Pinto - Winner of a short story competition
The Graduation Day of St. Agnes College that was to be held on 13 th June has been postponed due to unforseen reasons. New date will be announced shortly.
Concordia College, New York & St. Agnes College, Mangalore
Memorandum of Understanding
The intent of the two educational instituitions is to develop a long-term mutually beneficial relationship whereby St. Agnes College students may be eligible to enrol and participate in a Transfer or a dual Unergrad degee Program of academic study at CCNY. On successful completion of the course the students will be conferred the degee by CCNY.
Salient features of the program:
1. Students complete four semesters at Agnes College and transfer their credits to complete three semesters at Concordia College, New York
2. Students meet with the academic criteria of scoring 7.0 GPA on 10.0
3. Students are awarded scholarship ranging from 10,000 to 15,000 USD per year.
4. CCNY Sponsors one faculty member for every five students recruited by you, for a period of two weeks at our campus.
5. An endowment fee of USD 1000 is paid to the College for every student recruited.